Wednesday 8 May 2013

New Studio





Finally moved into the new Adelaide Central School of Art building!! It was originally an abandoned Victorian mental asylum before we got our hands on it and turned it into an asylum school for art students! 

I’m in love with the new site, suits me right down to the ground! It’s so rich with history and life and melancholy spookiness! And I especially love my new padded-cell-turned-studio-space!!  So unique, I bet we’re the only art school in the world with this sort of environment to study and be creative in! lucky me :D

1 comment:

  1. wow what a building! Is it permanent for the school? do you get enough light in those small cells? haha
    I went to arts high school but ended up in the Archaeology field at university. Art is 99% of my life though! i would love to do it full time.

    ReplyDelete